This category is for bug reports for people who are building applications on the Okta Platform and for those who are preparing their application for the Okta Application Network.
How to make a good bug report:
- Make sure you are providing the right context in the title and description. Titles such as ‘Weird behavior with the REST API’ are not descriptive enough. A better title would be ‘Users REST API HTTP POST doesn’t match documented behavior’.
- Make sure you provide steps to reproduce. If provide you code, API calls, HTTP Archives, make sure you scrub the file so you don’t expose API Tokens, keys, etc.
- When using an SDK, tool, client, or integration, make sure you provide that information along with the version number.
- Make sure you include environment-specific information such as OS / Language Runtime / etc.
- Make sure you are not asking a duplicate question. Duplicate questions water down information across multiple posts and create additional work for the community. Always check to see if your questions have been asked previously.