Users API reactivation lifecycle operation works incorrectly

Steps to reproduce in Postman with collection Users API created by Okta:

1. POST {{orgUrl}}/api/v1/users?activate=true (Create Activated User without Credentials)
    body:

{
           "profile": {
             "firstName": "Oakland",
             "lastName": "Warrior",
             "email": "someemail@somedomain.com",
             "login": "someemail@somedomain.com",
             "someCustomMandatoryField": "some_value"
           }
     }

So after that created user will be in PROVISIONED STATUS

1. POST {{url}}/api/v1/users/{{created_user_id}}/lifecycle/reactivate (method added to collection by my own with regard to Okta documentation)
    body: empty
    200 response json:

{
    “activationUrl”: “some_welcome_link_with_some_token”,
    “activationToken”: “some_token”
    }

Looks like everything is OK, but here there are two issues:

1. Provisioned user doesn’t receive reactivation email, however, it’s a standard behavior further to https://developer.okta.com/docs/api/resources/users.html#reactivate-user

2. It seems that sendEmail query param for reactivation operation works not as expected. By default, it’s true (with regard to https://developer.okta.com/docs/api/resources/users.html#reactivate-user). However, if you set it true explicitly {{url}}/api/v1/users/{{created_user_id}}/lifecycle/reactivate?sendEmail=true, the response will be just empty JSON object. If you set it false explicitly {{url}}/api/v1/users/{{created_user_id}}/lifecycle/reactivate?sendEmail=false, the response will be
    {
    }
    If you don’t set it at all {{url}}/api/v1/users/{{created_user_id}}/lifecycle/reactivate, the response will be the same as in previous example:
    {
    }
    Looks like default behavior is the same as in sendEmail=false case. In addition, in all three cases I can’t receive reactivation email as I mentioned in first issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Thanks!

Thanks for the bug report! FYI @john.gronberg