Build Your First Progressive Web Application with Angular and Spring Boot

Build Your First Progressive Web Application with Angular and Spring Boot

This article will show you how to build a PWA with a Spring Boot backend and an Angular frontend that will work offline. You’ll also learn how to deploy it to Cloud Foundry!

vetter

Hi thanks for your tutorial, I enjoyed it. Though I have a problem. When using the offline mode images from giphy are not loaded even so I have added dataGroups to the ngsw-config.json file. Do you know where this comes from ?

Matt Raible

Hello Vetter: you are correct. For some reason, I’m not able to get the example from this tutorial working. When I go offline, it doesn’t even render the data from localhost:8080, let alone from Giphy. It seems to be related to this issue, but I’m not sure how to solve it.

mukesh james

nice post

pramila havale

Hi,

I have one issue regarding audit report. Suppose before generating the audit report will get one checkbox clear storage
If I checked the checkbox i will get report with different scores, and If I unchecked and run audit I will get different and more scores compare the with checked So it is necessary to checked clear storage while running the audit or not?
PFA.

pramila havale

https://uploads.disquscdn.c…

Matt Raible

Selecting the “clear storage” checkbox shouldn’t affect your PWA score, but I can see how it can affect your performance score. If you don’t check it, your performance score will likely be higher since many assets will already be cached by the service worker.

pramila havale

Thanks Matt. I will look into it.

Duanamaz.com

Hadees Sharif हमारे प्यारे नबी के 10 वसीयतें हिंदी में Pyare Nabi ki Baatein, Hadees sharif, अस्सलामु अलैकुम वरहमतुल्लाह वबरकाताहु, दोस्तों एक बार फिर…
hadees-sharif-in-hindi