E0000022 when posting to /api/v1/authn

I am working on deploying our development site out to our UAT environment - in doing so, I’ve updated our Okta Admin settings to point our application to our new UAT URL - including setting up the Trusted Origins as well as setting up the Okta App’s Login Redirect and Initiate URI’s.

Every time I try to login with a known user, I receive the following error:

{"errorCode":"E0000022","errorSummary":"The endpoint does not support the provided HTTP method","errorLink":"E0000022","errorId":"oaeOWYYsGUqSKO90LkFmOASiA","errorCauses":[]}

I’ve reviewed our Okta App as well as API settings many times, and everything appears to be correctly configured - if I switch my App’s general settings back to my development environment URI’s, everything works. The the only real difference I can see between the two sites is that our UAT site is running under SSL (https).

Can anyone provide me some path to go down to figure out why this is happening?

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @nickcalarco

This error message usually occurs when the request method is not supported by the endpoint, in this case if there is a GET instead of POST on /api/v1/authn.

Can you please open a support case with us by sending an email to support@okta.com in order to review your org logs and narrow down the issue?

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.