Is there an example for angular/spring security oauth2 standard authorization flow with angular widget?

is there an example for angular/spring security oauth2 standard authorization flow with the okta angular widget?
I might be misreading it, but the widget appears to only support implicit flow so it can’t really be used with OAuth2 standard flow and spring boot.

Take a look at this example: https://github.com/okta/samples-java-spring/tree/master/custom-login
It uses the widget on a custom page

Thank you Brian. It seems like a really good example. An issue is that with multi-factor enabled I get redirected to the okta domain. Entering username/password without mfa enabled appears to work fine. Is there a way to stay on the login page without getting redirected to okta for mfa?

Thank you.

@felix.friedman I gave this a quick test last week and was not able to reproduce it. Can you take a quick video and send it my way?

login_3

Brian, I uploaded 3 image files. First one is the login screen, then the prompt for multifactor, last is the successful login. notice that the multifactor prompt contains a different url.