Issue with System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation in Okta.AspNet.Abstractions reference

Hi, I am not able to get around this error below. I have referenced this and for some reason, it keeps trying to look for it in my local bin. This may not be the underlying issue but I have not been able to get this reference to load even though it is added within the project. Has anyone seen this and been able to resolve it?

[FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation, Version=4.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.]

[FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation, Version=4.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.]
Okta.AspNet.Abstractions.UserAgentHelper.GetFrameworkDescription(String runtimeFrameworkDescription, String runtimeAssemblyCodeBase) +0
Okta.AspNet.Abstractions.UserAgentBuilder.GetRuntimeVersion() +43
Okta.AspNet.Abstractions.UserAgentBuilder.GetUserAgent() +49
System.Lazy1.CreateValue() +734 System.Lazy1.LazyInitValue() +189
Okta.AspNet.Abstractions.d__2.MoveNext() +143
System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() +32
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) +62
Microsoft.IdentityModel.Protocols.d__8.MoveNext() +525