How to get an API key and the SCIM API endpoint for authorization?
Hi, I’m new here. What to do after getting API key and the SCIM API endpoint for authorization?
You have to create an Application in Okta.
Perform the following steps to add an application in Okta:
(1) Sign in to your Okta admin console.
(2) On the left pane, go to Applications.
(3) Click Browse App Catalog.
(4) Under Browse App Integration Catalog , search for SCIM 2.0 Test App and then select SCIM 2.0 Test App.
(5) On the SCIM 2.0 Test App (OAuth Bearer Token) window, click Add Integration.
(6) Under General Settings , in the Application label field, enter a name for your application (for example, SafeNet Trusted Access ). Select the other configurations available in the tab as per your requirement and then click Next.
(7) Under Sign-On Options , select the Secure Web Authentication option and click Done.
Now configure the connection to STA in Okta.
I created application in Okta. Can you tell how to assign application created in Okta to users?
Which application you are creating Android or iOS?
You best option will be to check the YouTube video from the enterprise series from Okta team
I’m creating web application
You can refer this article: User Provisioning through Okta using SCIM
This document will guide you through the detailed steps to setup a working SCIM integration between Okta and SafeNet Trusted Access (STA) using Okta Provisioning Service.
@Alok123 here is a sample project that uses an API key for authorization to a SCIM server - Enterprise-Ready Workshop: Manage users with SCIM | Okta Developer and here is how to create a scim route - Enterprise-Ready Workshop: Manage users with SCIM | Okta Developer.