OKTA implementation using servlet-api

Looking at the developer sample applications and guides, I don’t see anything regarding OKTA for a basic Java Servlet/JSP implementation on Weblogic. We have many old projects that need to be onboarded with OKTA, and the only Java web samples libraries seem geared toward SpringBoot.

How can this be implemented with basic jax-rs/Jersey type request calls and using something like javax.servlet.Filter?

We have this Java Servlet sample: GitHub - okta/samples-java-servlet: samples-java-servlet

Thanks for that. However, we are using an OKTA OIDC login page. It says on the page you linked:

The power of this SDK comes with more responsibility and maintenance: you will have to design your authentication workflow and UIs by hand, respond to all relevant states in Okta’s authentication state machine, and keep up to date with new features and states in Okta.

Otherwise, most applications can use the Okta hosted sign-in page or the Sign-in Widget. For these cases, you should use Okta’s Spring Boot Starter, Spring Security or other OIDC/OAuth 2.0 library.

So I’m still curious about this “other OIDC/OAuth 2.0 library” that’s mentioned for these types of legacy apps, that need to use the Okta hosted sign-in.

Ideally, I’d like something similar to the sample application linked above that uses the OKTA hosted sign-in page.