Hi all, long time fan first time poster. I’m wondering if I can accomplish the following use case with okta and any hints on how to accomplish this.
- Customer calls their bank at 888-555-1212 to get their checking account balance
- IVR: Welcome to ENACOMM Bank. How can I help you?
- Customer: I want my checking account balance
- IVR: ok in order to get your checking account balance I need to verify you. Please follow the link I just sent to the mobile phone number you have on file with us. <IVR sends SMS to 908-555-1212> <IVR calls okta API and waits for user with 908-555-1212 to authenticate>
- Customer: <gets SMS with https://login.enacomm.net>
- IVR: Thank you for verifying Armin. You’re checking account balance is $250.
- Customer: Peace out!