SAML is returning Unknown Issuer when signature certificate is validated and without certificate validation the the assertion endpoint(ACS) redirection lead to Http 500

Tilte : SAML is returning Unknown Issuer when signature certificate is validated and without certificate validation the the assertion endpoint(ACS) redirection lead to Http 500

Description
I am creating a request with the the signature certificate to the Okta Saml. The signature certificate type is ".pfx " at c# side code from where i am trying to connect to SAML. At OKTA end, I am not able to upload the certificate of “.pfx” type , so I have converted “.pfx” certificate to “.pem” type and uploaded the same. when I am validating the request by checking the checkbox “Validate SAML request with signature certificate” then it throw an error of unknown issuer. Attaching the screenshot for same.

if i uncheck this flag ( validate SAML request with signature certificates) , the redirection is happening to ACS endpoint but with http status code 500. Please guide me to resolve this issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.