After I try to launch an app using the Okta dashboard, I have a problem; it displays old user information (perhaps because the local app token is unclear when we sign out of the Okta dashboard).
- Sign in with user A to the Okta dashboard.
- Use the Okta dashboard to launch my application
- Exit user A from the Okta dashboard.
- Sign in with user B to the Okta dashboard.
- Run my application through the Okta dashboard once more (here it shows me User-A details)
So, is there a way to deal with this circumstance?
What is expected to happen?
- It should show me the User-B details on my App
- @okta/okta-auth-js: ^6.0.0
- @okta/okta-react: ^6.4.3
- macOS, Google Chrome, React (typescript)