The requested URL /implicit/callback was not found on this server

Hello there, I have run code on the local machine successfully, but when I deploy code on Google App Engine I am getting this error.

configuration:

@okta/okta-angular”: “^1.0.0”,
Angular V5

Please find the below screenshot,

I am just stuck with this error not getting any solution. Any help would be appreciated. thank you!

You need to configure your webserver to route all requests to your index.html. My Angular Deployment blog post covers how to configure this on a few different providers.

@mraible, Thanks for the quick reply, I will configure the webserver and will let you know if it works.

@mraible, I tried to configure app.yaml and also gone through your link Angular Deployment, but that could not resolve the problem, do you have any configuration for Google App Engine to serve the route to index.html

here is my app.yaml file

runtime: python27
api_version: 1
threadsafe: true
handlers:

• url: /
    static_files: dist/index.html
    upload: dist/index.html
  • url: /
    static_dir: dist
  • url: /(.)
    static_files: dist/\1
    upload: dist/(.
    )`

Unfortunately, I’ve haven’t used Google App Engine in years, so I’m not sure. I searched and found this guide that might help:

https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/python/getting-started/hosting-a-static-website

@mraible, Thanks for your support, will let you know if I found something on that.

We published a new guide on how to deploy your app. It includes information on how to deploy to Heroku. Maybe it’ll help?