Unable login Custom okta login page using Spring boot with basic html and javascript code

HTML Page taken from github

Login

And I added server side code also but got below error

Could you please help me and resolve my issue
Thanks in Advance,

.Why are you making this call to your own app instead of your IdP? this looks like an /authorize call, so it should be getting made to the issuer you are using.

For example, if you are using the custom authorization server called “Default” in Okta, your authorize request would go to https://org.okta.com/oauth2/default/v1/authorize and it would be followed by the parameters you see getting sent to your okta-custom-login page instead.

More details about the issuer and request URL you need here: OpenID Connect & OAuth 2.0 API | Okta Developer

If you’re new to OAuth/OIDC, you may also want to check out this guide about Authorization Code flow (the grant type you are trying to use, per the aforementioned query parameters): Implement authorization by grant type | Okta Developer

Thank you @andrea for suggesting

Continuing this conversation @andrea, we are able to see the login page and after signing in, there is no response and the page keeps loading and we can see the below in the console:
notifyapi LOADED.
ns.js:19 connecting to mothership…
ns.js:19 ==> Current connections: 0
dev-73943093.okta.com/03f211d9bf1608a9fb6acc7983e77e3711cffdd4c6af1124741a9dcecb98e8d7/ns.js:19 Sent request

what could be the reason? we have configured our app to Self Hosted login page using Javascript and Html and OIDC using spring boot.

Hi @andrea
Could you please reply above @apriya comments