Error 400 Bad Request?

I’m working on this blog tutorial through okta https://developer.okta.com/blog/2018/07/10/build-a-basic-crud-app-with-node-and-react

To make a react based blog, I have my application setup with the redirect uri, and trusted origin setup. However, when I try to login, okta gives me error 400, and nothing that I change seems to fix this. Would I be able to get some help with this? Nothing I can find on this site seems to help. e9dd87595dd3d1782321815289a2b64d fcd9ba10c5c9569ec9b4b893ebe4246b

86741960c9f3459804e9209ee4f5b950

Hey,

I’ve found out that a lot of the documentation and blogs tend to be outdated. You would be better off looking at the GIT pages directly. In particular I’d recommend looking at this:

In particular the migration 3.0 -> 4.0 section since a lof of the documentation was based off 3.0

And the following app example:

I had similar issues, I don’t remember exactly how I solved it, but using these pages helped.

Hope this helps,

@KepperJohnson Hi, not sure if @fvives’s comments help you resolve the issue.
If not, you can open a support ticket through an email to support@okta.com with this issue. One of our Developer Support Engineers will take the case and narrow down the cause of the issue.

@KepperJohnson, Hi! I haven’t looked at the tutorial yet but I’m going to take a shot in the dark based on what I know. Your description points towards the Trusted Origins configuration but I’ve only seen that specific error message for a misconfigured OpenID Connect configuration. Try adding the URL to the “Login redirect URIs” list on the General Settings page of the application configuration. The redirect in Trusted Origins is used by the sessionCookieAndRedirect flow, the OIDC flow uses the Login redirect URIs list.