How to get User Authentication status from SAML and moving the menu URL of the App that Using SAML

Hello.

I have a question during the app development using React and .NET.

There are pages that allow access to multiple apps, such as Okta’s “End User Dashboard.” There are more than one app on the page and User can access the app through the SAML 2.0 Sign on URL link.

I want to get the login status for User from the Dashboard app after logging in to one app. In the case of OIDC, a library exists and can get the Authentication status of the User, but in the case of SAML, I don’t know how. I want to know how to get the authentication status of the User who logged in using SAML method from the Dashboard app.

The other question is that User can search the menu for sub-existing apps in the Dashboard app. If User press the menu after searching the menu, it has a flow that goes to the URL in the menu. I was wondering if there is a way to log in via Okta and go to that menu URL when trying to access the URL through menu search while the User is not logged in at this time.

Thank you for reading the long question.