Is it possible to link account to a social profile that does not contain a matching email? If so how should the configuration look like?
Scenario I’m trying to solve:
1. User logs into his account (ex. username : bob@gmail[dot]com)
2. User clicks “link account with xxx” (where xxx can be Google, FB, etc.)
3. Let say xxx is Google, a Google Sign-in prompt is displayed, user authenticates with bob2@gmail[dot]com
4. A social profile: bob2@gmail[dot]com is now linked with bob@gmail[dot]com
5. User signs out
6. User can use either bob@gmail[dot]com or bob2@gmail[dot] to sign in to the same account.