I am using the Okta okta-aspnetcore-mvc-example. The application runs fine and correctly authenticates against Okta. However logout always returns the 400 error:
The ‘post_logout_redirect_uri’ parameter must be an absolute URI that is whitelisted in the client app settings.
Likely I have missed a configuration setting, but I am unable to find it. I have done the following
- Application: Set the client, authority, client secret values
- Application runs on http://localhost:60611/
- Okta: I set the login redirect, logout redirect, and Initiate login uri to http://localhost:60611/authorization-code/callback
- Okta: Set application grant types to “Authorization Code” (default).
- Added http://localhost:60611/ to Trusted Origins (I not sure this is needed)
What else do I need to configure this correctly?