I can see n number of supported 3rd party applications in okta, with features Okta verified, SAML, Provisioning.
As per my understanding SAML indicates for single sign on, provisioning indicates user can create/update users on application target system ( Okta verified - don’t know).
I have few questions:
- Any application which does not labeled as provisioning is not able to import data from target system into okta?
- When any application which labeled as provisioning does if provision only users or users as well groups?
- I observed that few applications labeled as provisioning only imports users from target system(Ex. Salesforce) where few application imports users as well as groups(Ex. ServiceNow UD). So how can I know that which application imports only users and which application imports both user and groups?
- If I suspend/Deactivate account on okta does is reflected on connected applications target system. If no then is there any way to sync the status?
- In Application agissements tab when I update exiting user properties or assign application to new user then the changes immediately reflected on target system?