Okta external Idp Issue

hello everyone, I have a problem with google idp and facebook.

I have already made the configuration provided in the documentation. It redirects me to the respective logins. But when I continue, this message appears:

Captura de Pantalla 2022-03-18 a la(s) 12.45.14 p.m.

Does anyone know why this happens?

Mucho gusto ChrisAlkemy!

I haven’t seen this exact message before and somebody else may come along and tell us exactly what causes it, but I’ll try to work with you :slight_smile:

Let’s stick to Google for the moment. I’d like you to link me to the instructions you followed. If you go to Google and back, then I think the Google side URLs in your client config there are OK.

I can read the message in Spanish but having the English text (it’s not a straight translation) could help with a search about it (or someone knowing immediately what the error is). Can you temporarily set your language and get the text?

Also, I’d like to know about any log entries that happen around this. That may tell us immediately what is wrong.

Joel

Hi ChrisAlkemy

I was setting up something similar last week and got the same error message. It turned out to be a couple of mistakes in the Identity provider settings. The first was the IdP Issuer URI and the second was the Request Signature Algorithm. The System Logs on the Okta platform helped me find these. Do your system logs give you any clue as to what the issue is?

Andy