Org admin portal is gone

Hi,
I created a developer and a test org yesterday. Everything worked fine and I was able to log into the admin portal.
Today, I am not able to log into the admin portal. I believe it redirected me to the regular Okta portal. Does the test org only last for one day? Can I create another test org?

Thanks,
Wesley

1 Like

I also have a developer account this has been working but today i can’t access the admin portal.

Also getting the same issue. I log in and get launched into a different portal than the one I would normally be redirected to. It takes me to Okta Developer Parent OK12 - Sign In

I am also experiencing this same problem. Signed up for a dev account on Wed 11/2.

@WesleyC, @clayton.whittaker, @liam.monahan, & @breedavis-demo We are investigating this issue. Please stand by while engineering works on a fix

1 Like

Fix has been applied. Let me know if you all have a chance to test this to see if its working again.

1 Like

I can confirm that things are working again for me @andrea! Thank you to the team there for the quick fix!

1 Like

@andrea I can also confirm that the fix is working. Appreciate the quick review

1 Like

I can also confirm that the issue is fixed. Thank you very much for the quick fix.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.