So we are developing an web-app in Laravel as back-end and VueJs as front end, in which we would like to implement Okta as SSO. We would like to implement authentication in following manner.
- User comes on our website and provide username and password via login form.
- Send post request to our server with user inputs.
- Verify user credentials on Okta and generate token
- Send token as response of login api.
I have searched the documents about how to implement this. And I found Identity engine implementation via Identity engine sdk. But I have not found any such Identity engine sdk for PHP or Laravel. So my question is
- Is this even possible in PHP?
- If yes, Can you provide any documentation or working demo to check?
- If not, What are the other option to achieve this?
Thank you in advance.