Seeking Urgent Assistance for Okta Integration in iOS App

Hi Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently working on the development of a secure iOS application using Swift for our company.

Currently, our app has a signing page that is authenticated with local login credentials. However, I am looking to enhance the authentication process by incorporating Okta authentication seamlessly. I want to maintain the existing signing page but introduce an Okta sign-in button. This way, users without an Okta account can continue to use their local login credentials, while those with an Okta account can choose the Okta sign-in option for authentication.

I am facing challenges in figuring out how to integrate Okta authentication without altering the existing sign-in page. We are in need of urgent assistance and guidance on where to start with this integration.

I would greatly appreciate any help or insights you can provide to streamline the Okta integration process within our iOS app.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Thanks,
Debula

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.