Sign-into-web-app-redirect

After successful authentication via OKTA, I am getting below error instead of redirecting it back to my app…
Below is my configuration for redirect UI in OKTA application :

{“type”:“error”,“errorMessage”:“An error was encountered while handling the remote login.”,“errors”:{},“title”:“InternalServerError”,“code”:500,“exception”:{“stackTrace”:" at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication.RemoteAuthenticationHandler1.HandleRequestAsync()\n at Duende.IdentityServer.Hosting.FederatedSignOut.AuthenticationRequestHandlerWrapper.HandleRequestAsync() in /_/src/IdentityServer/Hosting/FederatedSignOut/AuthenticationRequestHandlerWrapper.cs:line 38\n at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication.AuthenticationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)\n at Microsoft.AspNetCore.ResponseCompression.ResponseCompressionMiddleware.InvokeCore(HttpContext context)\n at Maplewave.RetailPlatform.MicroserviceFramework.ASPNetCore.Middleware.GlobalErrorHandlingMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context, IOptions1 jsonOptions)",“message”:“An error was encountered while handling the remote login.”,“innerMessage”:“Correlation failed.”}}

Do I need anything else in my Asp.net core app like handler or specific route for this?

It seems to me that Okta actually redirects you back to your application which gives you an error. You should be able to confirm that on a network tab of your browser

I checked Network tab , its giving same error in callback API. Is there any configuration endpoint to be provided for return ?