URI_redirect page not working

I am using .net core and the URI_redirect is not working. can someone explain this error to me,. How do you register the uri_redirect in the app or OKTA?

I used https://localhost:5001/singnin-oidc and my authentication call goes into an infinite loop trying to find the login redirect page. any other page I get this error
" The ‘redirect_uri’ parameter must be an absolute URI that is whitelisted in the client app settings."

any help is appreciated.

Can you ensure that the URI is added as a Login Redirect URI for your application in Okta? Please note that the URI is case sensitive.

I also noticed that the URI you specified appears to have a typo, so make sure both your application and the Login redirect URI you supply in Okta match exactly.

sorry it is signin-oidc

I even tried using https://localhost:5001/authorization-code/callback

my apps goes into an infinite loop trying to authenticate. cannot find the redirect page.

and in my startup.cs I have the following
services.AddAuthentication(authenticationOptions =>
{
authenticationOptions.DefaultChallengeScheme = OpenIdConnectDefaults.AuthenticationScheme;
})
.AddCookie()
.AddOpenIdConnect(openIdOptions =>
{
openIdOptions.SignInScheme = CookieAuthenticationDefaults.AuthenticationScheme;
openIdOptions.Authority = issuer;
openIdOptions.RequireHttpsMetadata = true;
openIdOptions.ClientId = Configuration[“Okta:ClientId”];
openIdOptions.CallbackPath = OktaDefaults.CallbackPath;
openIdOptions.ClientSecret = Configuration[“Okta:ClientSecret”];
openIdOptions.ResponseType = OpenIdConnectResponseType.Code;
openIdOptions.GetClaimsFromUserInfoEndpoint = true;
openIdOptions.Scope.Add(“openid”);
openIdOptions.Scope.Add(“profile”);
openIdOptions.Scope.Add(“groups”);
openIdOptions.SaveTokens = true;
})

Is there any way to make the URI’s case insensitive? I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around why they would be case sensitive. Is there any security reason for them to be that way?

Per OAuth spec, the redirect URI included in the authorize request MUST be an exact match of one of the redirect URIs that was whitelisted in Okta. As URLs are case sensitive, so are the redirect URIs