Angular redirect auth not working in production build

Hi,

I have built an application using @okta/okta-angular package. In localhost development I can successfully authenticate however when deploying into a production environment using nginx the authentication process doesn’t complete.

The process redirects, the authentication process is successful and redirects back into my application with the code and state parameters. I am using the OktaCallbackComponent pointed to /login/callback. During development I can see a network call to /oauth2/v1/token but this never executes in the production build.

"@okta/okta-angular": "^5.1.1",
"@okta/okta-auth-js": "^6.2.0",

Do you see any errors in your browser console? Are you hosting your app over HTTPS when you deploy it?

Hi Andrea,

No there are no errors in the console and yes I am hosting over HTTPS. I have tested this with both a development okta app and a production okta app and both produce the same result.

Hi @andrea, I was wondering if you had any idea for why this might not be working?

Hi @andrea do you have any ideas?

Not that I can think of? I usually test with our sample app to see if it works and go from there