Flask-Oidc - Redirect_URI error

Has anyone been able to authenticate properly? The login attemps to redirect and the correct path is registered in Okta for URI

I launch on local host a protected path, expecting to be redirected to the login page.

I get this error:

Your request resulted in an error. The ‘redirect_uri’ parameter must be a Login redirect URI in the client app settings:

I am fairly certain this is the same problem reported here but unanswered.
The tutorials have not been updated and Flask-OIDC is not really maintained anymore. Is there another way to use Okta with Python?

Hello,

This error means that whatever is specified as the redirext_uri is not registered as a login redirect URI in the Okta OIDC application.

Can you verify by testing the application and open the dev console window. For the /authorize call check the request parameters sent and make sure the expected redirect_uri is being sent and the exact value is present in your Okta Orgs OIDC application valid login redirect URIs.

Thank You,

2 Likes

The redirect parameter It is in the URL query :slight_smile:
Your request resulted in an error. The ‘redirect_uri’ parameter must be a Login redirect URI in the client app settings: okta-dev-16525609 - Sign In

Go to Homepage

T