How to use already added third party application in okta application network like amazon , zoho, paypal etc which supports SAML?

How to use already added third party application in okta application network like amazon , zoho, paypal etc which supports SAML ?

We are able to add our in-house saml application . But we are facing problem to add external any other application . So we want to know that what changes and configuration requred both sp and idp side so that we can login through okta sso?

Hi @hari

Okta provides pre-integrations with thousands of applications through Okta Integration Network. You can add the applications by navigating to Admin >> Applications >> Add Application and search for the application.

If you are using the developer admin interface, please switch to Classic UI from top left corner where it says Developer Console.

If the application is not integrated in OIN, you can add it by selecting “Create New App” and selecting Web and SAML. Regarding the configuration itself, we provide the details from IdP’s side, however the SP would need to provide also the ACS url and the other configuration details to add in Okta.

What is so and what is iop

I know I sound stupid that’s because I do t know much about any of this stuff , I just need away to make money from home I have four kids and don’t know what to do

Ok . how may I help you ?

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.