LoginCallback route hangs with code and state parameters in URI

hello.

import { LoginCallback, SecureRoute } from '@okta/okta-react';

I am a little confused. When I click on LoginCallback to view the code it takes me to the type definition for LoginCallback there is no associated component.

I don’t know if that is the cause but after I log in I am taken to the /login/callback route where it just hangs with the code and state parameters in the URI.

I have to manually refresh the page three times for it to drop me into a <SecureRoute>

The README for @okta/okta-react states

For more advanced cases, this component can be copied to your own source tree and modified as needed.

Tried that unsuccessfully as well. What am i doing wrong?

@okta libs are @latest

screenshot of network tab

pending items never resolve.

it just hangs here:

Can you compare your integration with our React sample app, in case you have something off in your App.js(x)?

1 Like

yes, @andrea. yes i have. numerous times.

Hi @dryhurstroberts Any console errors?

hi @abole none, my friend.

here’s what is happening @abole @andrea

okay so update… @abole, @andrea… i am using Brave browser with “Shields Up”. I’ve tested things in both Chrome and Firefox, and of course everything works as expected. I’m sure this is a known issue. Looking for a workaround, but any insight to this issue would be helpful. Thank you :slight_smile:

edit: i tried Brave browser with Shields Down and it still doesn’t work.

looks like this is the problem here: GitHub - okta/okta-auth-js: The official js wrapper around Okta's auth API

https://github.com/okta/okta-auth-js#third-party-cookies

Any errors (or anything else?) in the console @dryhurstroberts ? If you check your local stores, can you see Okta’s session cookies and tokens? Sounds like potentially Brave is blocking some of that session state from Okta (at least that’s my theory). If you preserve log in Brave dev tools on the network tab, do you see successful calls for each refresh?

Really? Nothing on this for over a year?