Managing the Okta Interstitial Page

Hey guys,

Long time no talk. (And that’s a good thing! :slight_smile: ) I’ve done a SSO integration into Wordpress that is working like a charm. I’d like to disable the “Interstitial Page” that shows up between the initiation of the authentication / provisioning process all the way through to taking me into wordpress. (Using wpengine).

This link makes the disabling of the interstitial page look easy:
Customize your Okta org | Okta (under Manage the Okta Interstitial page)

But that doesn’t jibe with the Customization settings in the new nor the “classic” UI. Is it still possible to disable (or rebrand) the interstitial page? How?

–Ray

1 Like

I believe that help page is referring to a beta EA feature. Let me check on that!

I just checked, this feature is currently in Early Access and hasn’t rolled out to all orgs yet. Email developers@okta.com and ask support to turn on the Interstitial Settings feature for your org. That should do it :+1:

Note that the option only shows up in the Classic UI currently, so you’ll need to switch after support turns on the feature.

1 Like

I appreciate the quick turn-around!

@nate.barbettini , … just wanted to close the loop and let you know that support was able to turn this on for me. Works like a charm.

–Ray

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.