SCIM jar failed for SCIM Connector

I’m trying to create a scim connector but the dispatcher-servlet is throwing an error on this line

Error:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘SCIMUserController’: Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: private com.okta.scim.server.service.SCIMService com.okta.scim.server.controller.SCIMUserController.service; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘service’ defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/dispatcher-servlet.xml]: Error setting property values; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid property ‘usersFilePath’ of bean class [com.okta.scim.server.example.SCIMServiceImpl]: Bean property ‘usersFilePath’ is not writable or has an invalid setter method. Does the parameter type of the setter match the return type of the getter?

Pom Dependency

com.okta.scim.sdk
scim-server-sdk

${scim-server-sdk.version}

I have linked the jar directly and through the repository but it still causing this error. I would redownload the jar but it is no longer available through maven.

Can anyone help me with what could be causing this issue?
(no issues have been flagged around the dependency so it has been properly linked)

This has been resolved. I accidentally removed some setters and getters from my class for the service bean which resulted in these errors.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.