I’m trying to set up an application to work with Okta and I bumped into an issue with respect to Custom Domains. This is what I’ve done so far:
- set up a custom domain for my organization
- set the authorization server’s issuer URI to point to the custom domain
- set the frontend Okta config to use the custom domain for the URI
When I go to my frontend, I correctly get redirected to the custom domain to login. Once I complete the login, I get redirected back to the frontend, but I get an exception stating something along the lines of “The issuer [DOMAIN] does not match [CUSTOM_DOMAIN]”, where DOMAIN is the original organization URL and CUSTOM_DOMAIN is the custom domain I set up.
Please let me know what I should do here. This feels like it’s a bug. If it’s not, I apologize please move the topic accordingly.
Thank you in advance!