How to Customize Your Angular Build With Webpack

How to Customize Your Angular Build With Webpack

This tutorial shows how to use Angular’s custom webpack builder to extend and customize your build process.

:fleur_de_lis: ℳ𝒶𝓇𝓋𝒾𝓃 :fleur_de_lis:

Hey thanks for the tutorial. In my application it says Module not found: Error: Can't resolve '"10.0.14"' where "10.0.14" is the stringified application version. Any idea why it is trying to import a module?

Matt Raible

Are you following the steps in this tutorial, or trying to make this work on an existing project? Can you please provide steps to reproduce the problem?

:fleur_de_lis: ℳ𝒶𝓇𝓋𝒾𝓃 :fleur_de_lis:

Yes. I am currently working on a PR for angular-builders/custom-webpack because ESM JSON import failed. So after fixing that I tried to update the example project to add ProvidePlugin as a test example. Maybe I just overseen something.

https://github.com/muuvmuuv…

Matt Raible

I’m not sure, to be honest. I did QA this tutorial when it was created. If you use the versions that are used in it, everything should work. You can also compare your code to the example on GitHub.

Sheldon Lee Cooper

hi! for :

“builder”: “@angular-devkit/build-angular:dev-server”,

where is located the webpack config default file for ng serve and angular devkit?

Thanks in advance

Matt Raible

This setting is in the angular.json file that’s generated when you create a new app with the Angular CLI.

Alice

Can I also ask, what is more preffarable js techology for custom web development in healthcare? Would appreciate your opinion. And many thanks for the article, learned a lot!