Okta Sign In widget - Salesforce Community Integration

We are thinking to embed the Okta Login widget on the salesforce communities login page so that salesforce community users would not need to leave the salesforce login page. Is there any documentation available on how to achieve this and if Okta would support this on salesforce communities pages?

@praveenparimi
Hi, you can refer the below article of Okta sign in widget.
For integration, the article is here
Not sure what is your end goal or how do you want to implement Okta sign widget but you can take a look of the above docs.

@Lijia thanks for the links, but I think they are only a small part of filling an important need. The out of the box SAML integration for us does not work for a true public facing enterprise approach. As far as I know, only OIDC allows for handler code to run at login to ensure the right salesforce users are associated with the right Okta users. That works very well. But creating an embedded widget for OIDC login that triggers Salesforce handler code does not seem to be a covered topic anywhere in the docs or otherwise. I am sure its possible, but a walkthrough in the docs I think is really due at this time. Thanks for your help.

Following up on this, @Lijia. Is there an update? The use case is, a person wants to self-register for Salesforce Experience Site (customer portal) access via Okta. Okta would need to present a form/widget to collect the user details (first name, last name, email address). This would then need to trigger a call-out to Salesforce to create a Salesforce Account, a Salesforce Contact, and a Salesforce User record. That Salesforce User record would be linked back to/identified in Okta via its Federation ID.