A customer is trying to provision users from their security group into our application but only a small fraction are being provisioned and there are no errors on either our side(SP) nor on IdP(Okta instance of customer).
- Customer has set-up SCIM via Okta for other applications and they are working fine.
- Our(SP App) is working as expected with every other customer.
- Even after repeated tries and new dummy group set-ups it repeats. Customer is pulling in security groups from AAD and then creating a push group to SP.
- We implemented further logging to understand what we receive from Okta and here is what we get:
- The first time its set-up, we are able to provision 5% of users but then for every subsequent push we get the above. And 95% of users are not provisioned.
Looking for some advice. Thanks!