We have a single user that has issues when login. To start, the user has had refresh issues, whereas other users don’t experience any.
When trying to login on his desktop, the widget is stuck in a loading animation and does not proceed to the rest of the application.
- The requests sent to Okta all are 200 OK. We also checked on Okta’s side and don’t see any errors in the System log. However the user appears to be stuck in a login loop: the login flow in the System log repeats multiple times when trying to login.
- The user tried to log from Chrome, Chrome private navigation and Edge, none of them worked.
- The user tried clearing all the cache and cookies, did not work.
- However the user is able to log when using a different computer (his laptop).
- The user was also able to log in via his desktop a couple of hours before the issue appeared.
Do you have a clue on how this could happen? Is there any special configuration that would make it not work with Okta on this specific desktop? It does not appear to be related to a specific browser but to the desktop itself.