I have created a user for my application and also set a temporary password for him. Whenever He will login into the application , He will be asked to change the password.
According to default Policy setting , He need to set up the security questions and answers. I read some post regarding that and found solution as:
To disable security questions, do the following:
- In Admin Console, go to Security >[Authentication] .
- Click Edit to make changes.
- Scroll down to Account Recovery .
- Clear the Security question check box under the Additional self-service recovery option .
So for my account , I am not able to see this option. I am just get the three options there:
- Self service recovery option - (SMS)
2.Reset Unlock recovery valid for- (1 hr)
- Password recovery complexity - (4 )Char
I did not find any option to remove the security question option.
Looking for the inputs…